Monday 24 August 2009

The Umbrella Shoulder Holder


Umbrellas have always annoyed me a bit, and I’ve only recently started using them.. It annoys me that once you’ve got to your destination you’re left with a soaking wet umbrella that ends up making everything else wet. It annoys me even more that when you’re using one you’re only left with hand to do everything else

However, I’ve just found an ingenious invention that helps the latter problem: The Umbrella Shoulder Holder. You attach your umbrella to one end and wrap it around your shoulder, leaving both hands free to carry your shopping, use your phone or root through your bag trying to find change for the bus. Or, you might just be feeling a bit lazy.

This is probably one of the best inventions I’ve come across recently, so simple yet so practical! I say practical but I’m not sure how the device would cope on windy days. I think this could be a ‘you either love it or hate it’ design, what do you think?

The Umbrella Shoulder Holder is available on Amazon Japan and costs about $26.

0 comments: