Monday 8 March 2010

A Perfectly Fitting Assignment for Models Direct

At the end of 2009, Columbia Sportswear completed their tenth and eleventh assignments with Models Direct! The company has returned again and again to find fitting models for their clothes.

All ages and types of models are needed for fitting modelling and help clothing manufacturers find out how their clothes feel to wear and how they could be improved. For one of the recent assignments with Columbia Sportswear, it was 11-year-old Harry’s turn.

“I loved it. It was the first time I’d done anything like it and the people and clothes I had to try on were fantastic,” Harry informed one Models Direct’s coordinator. “I loved the new experience and the fact that everyone was so nice to me the whole time I was there.”

You can read more about this assignment here.



Click here to follow Models Direct news on Twitter.

0 comments: