Friday 21 May 2010

Emma Poses for Local Photographer!

Earlier this month Models Direct model Emma enjoyed her first photo shoot. The assignment was with DB Photography.

The photography company was looking for a professional looking woman in her mid thirties who would be suitable for a number of business shots. The assignment took place at the Henderson Business Centre in Norwich.



Models Direct asked Emma how she felt about the assignment.

“I really enjoyed my first shoot, the client was very friendly and nice and made me feel at ease,” Emma explained. “I was asked to do a ‘tired at work’ and ‘healthy eating’ shoot which I enjoyed, especially as I got to eat it! I did find the stressed look quite hard and am intrigued as to how they look.”


Read more about Models Direct assignments here.

Click here to follow Models Direct news on Twitter.

0 comments: