Friday 9 July 2010

"The experience was invaluable," says John after BBC Assignment


One of our models, John, recently appeared on BBC’s Crimewatch, but don’t worry, he’s not a criminal! John had a walk-on part in one of the TV show’s crime reconstruction scene. Here’s what he got up to.

“As this was my first assignment I didn’t know what to expect,” John explained. “After brief introductions and a soft drink we were whisked off to a private dining room to film the first few scenes. I knew I had a walk-on part but had no idea we would be ad-libbing as well as eating on camera. Once this was complete we were driven to another location to film the murder scene.”

“The other ‘actors’ were far more experienced than me but were easy to work with. Whilst the fee was modest the experience was invaluable and I hope to do more soon.”

You can now apply for hundreds of modelling assignments on the Models Direct Job Board.

Click here to follow Models Direct news on Twitter or join our official Facebook Group.

0 comments: